- Precision in Pouring - specially developed and engineered tools and jigs ensure each pitcher is symmetrical to +/- 1mm and the sharp tapered spout ensures the perfect pour.
- Durable and dishwasher safe - made with medical grade 304 stainless steel and coated with a hard wearing titanium finish and brushed metal interior, the pitcher is protected from steam wand damage and ready for commercial use.
- Less waste and accurate milk steaming - The angled opening allows the internal measure marks to be viewed when the steam wand is in the pitcher spout and ensure milk volume is correct before and after steaming
- Hygienic and Balanced - the laser welded handle eliminates un-washable crevices and is ergonomically designed to balance on the fingers when in use while the BCo logo provides subtle grip
- Consistency by Touch - The 1mm gauge steel allows the pitcher to be held to reach the optimum milk temperature of 65 degrees and the 3mm puck base creates a vortex for a consistent steamed milk, reducing the need for pulse pouring